Introduction to answer to math riddles:
Math is not a boring subject. It can be made fun by math riddles. Math riddles makes us to look at math in a different angles. If schools have a weekly program of math riddles, then perhaps students may look at math as a friendly subject.
Math riddles can be arithmetic riddles, algebra riddles, geometry riddles, statistic riddles, money and measure riddles. The student must be made to come up with the answers to these math riddles. Most often it would be a funny answer, but it would attract the students. Let us read some math riddles with answers.
Answer to math Arithmetic riddles:-
Let us start with arithmetic riddles:-
1. Why did the dentist need to know math?
Ans:- Because they may need to do a square root canal.
2. Why did the amoeba flunk the math test?
Ans:- Because it multiplies by dividing.
3. What makes math hard work?
Ans:- Because you have to carry all those numerals.
4. Why are misers good math teachers?
Ans:- Because they know how to make every penny count.
5. Why should you never mention the number 288 in front of anyone?
Ans:- Because it is too gross. ( two gross 2 times 144)
6. How many eggs can you put in an empty box?
Ans:- Only one, after that the box is not empty.
7. Where can you buy a ruler that is three feet long?
Ans:- At a yard sale.
8. Why did the man sleep with a ruler?
Ans:- to see how long he would sleep
9. There were 100 crows on a tree. A hunter shot at one of them. It fell down dead. How many are still on the tree?
Ans:- None, all the other crows flew away at the sound of the gunshot.
10. If there are 9 cats on a bridge and one jumped over the edge, how many would be left?
Ans:- None, they are copy cats.
Answers to math algebra ,vector and general riddles:-
Let us find answers to these algebra riddles.
11. Why did the Romans find algebra challenging?
Ans :- Because X was always 10
12. How do you expand (a+b)2 ?
Ans:- ( a + b ) 2
13. What do you get when you combine Einstein and Pythagoras discoveries?
Ans:- Emc2 = m( a2+ b2)
Now let us find answers to vector riddle:-
14. what do you get if you cross a mountain climber with a mosquito?
Ans:- Nothing. You cannot cross a scalar with a vector.
Let us do some riddles generally:-
15. Why is math a vilent subject?
Ans:- Because it has mean value, cross product and warring fractions.
16. How do you know that you are in the hands of a mathematic mafia?
Ans ;- They make you an offer that you cannot understand.
17. What is the square root of ab?
Ans :- absurd.
18. How does a mathematician induce good behaviour in her children?
Ans:- I’ve told you n times, I’ve told you n+1 times.
19. How will a mathmatician win a war easily?
Ans :- By putting the enemy in close brackets.
20. What is non-orientable and lives in the sea?
Ans:- Mobius Duck.
Answers to math geometry riddles:-
Let us find answers to geometry riddles.
21. What did the circle say to the tangent line?
Ans :- Stop touching me.
22. Which triangles are the coldest?
Ans:- Ice-sosceles triangle.
23.What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter?
Ans :- pumpkin-pie
24. What happened to the teacher that was arrested trying to board an aeroplane with a compass, a protractor and a calculator?
Ans :- He was charged of carrying weapons of math instruction.
25. How do you catch a Geomotrysaurus?
Ans:- With a Zoid Trap, the same way you would trap-a-zoid
26. A man is in a tree, using a pot. What do you call the pot?
Ans:- A high-pot-in-use.
27. Why was the obtuse angle upset?
Ans:- Because he was never right.
28. Who invented the Round Table?
Ans :- Sir Cumference.
29. What kind of a tree does a math teacher climb?
30. What did the complementary angle say to the isoceles triangle?
Ans: Nice legs.
31. How do you multiply 1.5 x 6.3:-
In following steps for how do you multiply 1.5 x 6.3
1.5 x 6.3
Step 1:- Multiply the value 1.5 with right side values 3 and we got an answer is 4.5.
Step 2:- Next, multiply the value 1.5 with right side values 6 and got an answer is 900.
Step 3:- Add the multiplication values and we got a final answer is 9.45. Here we have two decimal values so put the decimal point.
32. Solve 2.3 x 2.4 by multiplication method
2.3 x 2.4
Step 1:- Multiply the value 2.3 with right side values 4 and we got an answer is 9.2.
Step 2:- Next, multiply the value 2.3 with right side values 2 and got an answer is 4.6.
Step 3:- Add the multiplication values and we got a final answer is 5.52. Here we have two decimal values so put the decimal point.
33. Solve 1.9 x 2.4 by multiplication method
1.9 x 2.4
Step 1:- Multiply the value 1.9 with right side values 4 and we got an answer is 76.
Step 2:- Next, multiply the value 1.9 with right side values 2 and got an answer is 38.
Step 3:- Add the multiplication values and we got a final answer is 4.56. Here we have two decimal values so put the decimal point.